The Wings Project is an annual Abu Dhabi Art competition that supports UAE-based creative talent. Emerging artists and designers are invited to recreate the ‘Wing’ shape that forms part of the Abu Dhabi Art logo, in their own distinctive style. The winning designs are used to create innovative and exciting merchandise that is sold at Manarat Al Saadiyat Shop. With over 20,000 visitors to Abu Dhabi Art, the Wings Project offers a platform from which emerging creatives can reach new audiences.
For a chance to showcase your work to an international audience, take part in Abu Dhabi Art Wings Project 2018, where the winning designs will be used across the event’s programme on printed material and merchandise.
Winning designers will be highlighted at Abu Dhabi Art and will receive a prize of AED 5,000 and a VIP invitation to Abu Dhabi Art.
All entries due Wednesday 2 May 2018
For general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Open to UAE nationality and long-term UAE residents aged 18 and above.
- All entries should feature the Abu Dhabi Art ‘Wing’ in a creative way.
- Designs have to be inspired in some way by the United Arab Emirates (including UAE culture, architecture, wildlife, landscape, traditional handicrafts, heritage, technology, future vision, innovation, leaders, customs etc).
- All artistic practices are encouraged.
- Designs must be compatible with all potential uses: printed materials, interior design and merchandise.
- Each artist may submit only one design.
- Design to be submitted in the following three formats: EPS (or AI), PDF and JPEG.
How to Apply
To open the Application Form, click here.
To view the Terms & Conditions, click here.
To download the Wing (ai file), click here.